I’m thankful for…
It’s popping up all over the media, on Facebook, blog posts, instagram and even the news, so I thought even though I’m not American and Thanksgiving isn’t an Aussie tradition I can still be thankful for so many things in my life.
So here are 10 things I am thankful for:
- My family – I am so thankful for the family I am apart of and the great relationships we all have together. During a conversation with friends a few days ago we were talking about families and the general feel was that everyone had at least one sibling that they didn’t get along with or at a get together would end in arguments, I was so thankful to be apart of a family that all got along really well and treasure the moments we are all together.
- Friends – since moving a distance away from most of my family I have really appreciated the friendships that have grown. I have got some of the best friends and most of us don’t have close family around so enjoy the regular company of each other.
- Health – I am so thankful for a healthy body. A journey I’ve enjoyed taking over the past year or two (and will be ongoing) is learning more about having a healthy lifestyle.
- The wee little baby inside my tummy – a small miracle!
- The country I live in, Australia. Not to be biased but often I think we have the best place in the world to live. The freedom and the lifestyle we are able to live is fantastic.
- Rain! it’s pouring again. Often it can go weeks or months without a single drop, but in this past week we have had so much rain it’s crazy!
- My job – I love the fact I can work from home doing what I love!
- My husband – he is the greatest! So generous, loving, and willing to give anything a go.
- Our home – It is so nice to live in a home with a brand new kitchen, bathrooms and fresh paint. Something I am extremely thankful for after living in a reno zone for 12 months, and without a kitchen for a couple months.
- Good food – I love the fact I can walk to the shops and pick up some yummy fresh ingredients to cook with any day of the week.
The flowers are photo’s I took during our holiday in Tasmania last year.